What next

Now can I get two of these things G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) if there are 4 slots where the fit?

And I dont know how much harddrive space I want. I want it to run games like wow and oblivion smoothly

Like will it be twice as better If I get four of them?

How can I even tell If there are more slots. Like on my motherboard it looks like maybe there is two black slots and two blue ones.

If you are using two sticks of memory, they will both go into the same colored slots. Asus recommends placing them in the blue slots for the best overclocking performance. You have a total of four memory slots.

For games, I don't think you will see a performance increase for more than 4GB of memory. I'm not sure you need to buy any more for the moment

Yea, you really wont see much, if any, gains in performance with more than 4GB of memory.

I wouldn't say one of those drives is "better" than the other, but the Hitachi drive offers twice the space at for only a few dollars more. It looks to be a better deal than the Samsung.

Thank You.

Im sorrry. I have a new question so ill just keep going in this thread. What exactly is a power supply and why do i need to get one.
And like do I need a really good one or what.

Back
Top Bottom