Random Chit Chat

So I still cannot get into Gmod, even after steam updated. Wtf?!?!

Oh and I just dug a pond. Now I have to figure out a way to turn these giant mud balls back into shoes.

So I still cannot get into Gmod, even after steam updated. Wtf?!?!

Oh and I just dug a pond. Now I have to figure out a way to turn these giant mud balls back into shoes.

thats my project for nxt month build a pond for my gold fish who are being cramped in a small tank lol

There should be a Buddah statue, or a Jesus statue in that pond. Only another reason to make the pond.

thats my project for nxt month build a pond for my gold fish who are being cramped in a small tank lol

The liner is very expensive, you might be better off buying a larger tank. What size do you have currently, and how many/what type of fish?

There should be a Buddah statue, or a Jesus statue in that pond. Only another reason to make the pond.

one of those big chinese santa claus type buddhas would be pretty cool.

I meant the irony that he seems to welcome illegal immigrants, yet he will not shake anyone's hand unless they are a citizen, and pass background checks.

And I have a solution for Arizona's immigration problem. They should begin rounding up illegals and sending them all to San Antonio. Let them deal with the crime for a while, and I think the boycott would go away. Lol or just shut their power off. :p they get 25% of it from Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom