North Korea responsible for sinking South Korea warship

foothead

Omnicide now.
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/05/20/south.korea.sunken.ship/?hpt=T2

I have a feeling that this is not gonna end well. Just read North Korea's statement.

"We had already warned the South Korean group of traitors not to make reckless remarks concerning the sinking of warship Cheonan of the puppet navy," North Korea's national defense commission said in a statement, according to the Korean Central News Agency. "Nevertheless, the group of traitors had far-fetchedly tried to link the case with us without offering any material evidence."

They did offer material evidence btw.

Oh man. Lol this might not be the best time for this...North Korea is too tied into nationalism!

In the end, I wonder what the N.K. citizens think. Let's be honest, they gov. doens't seem to give a damn about them to put it bluntly. I've known my share of Koreans (thanks to Tae Kwon Do) from the north and south and all have been the nicest people I've ever met. There is no way their entire country is this radical and wants to wage war for no reason.

I think they are just acting like a 7 year old. how is this any different from "If you punish me you'll be sorry!"?

I thought it was even more recent than that - 2004 or 2008 (Think it may have been 2004.)

Either way it is sad - it did look like they were getting along ok up until this point. Still, this is what the world is nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom