Graduation

Speaking of graduations, if you ever get a chance to go to a culinary school graduation party, GO. Your stomach will thank you.

Well done to all that are graduating soon :)

I gave up education past College (I quit uni after 2 years), and I wish I didn't, though I stand by the fact the course wasn't right for me, but haven't gone back. There is a chance I could go back and learn something else, but I'm really stuck in deciding what I want to do in life, and I'm really starting to hit a low with myself at the moment.

Don't do what I did, and drop, thinking something will come up. Go ahead and carry on.
Take a gap year if need be, but be sure to go back to studying. You'll thank yourselves later.

Qualifications are not everything, and I stand by that also, but they sure do help support you, and also, above all else, give you something to do whilst bored, and prop you up.
I was a lot happier whilst in education than I am now.

Well done all again :)

Congratulations Joga and any others that are graduating! I take my hat off to anyone these days for even entering High school let alone graduating.

Good Luck to you in your endeavors and the career path you chose!

Sensei.

Congrats on graduating yinz! lol

i graduated high school in 07, and graduated college with a degree in Electronics in 09,

and just started my first week at Mitsubishi Electric in QC, making the big bucks now! lol....

guess after i get a truck, maybe an atv an get my ducks in a row, a few new PC ideas may come to fruition lol.

Thanks everyone, and again, congratulations to you guys graduating also!

@Elfish and Lethal: Where you guys going to college? Lethal, you only mentioned when your last day of school is...are you graduating? I'd assume so. And if you're not going to college, what are your plans?

I like hearing of the diversity this forum has. Should something come up that I need advice, I know you guys may have been through it and can help me. A good perk to this community. :D

@Elfish and Lethal: Where you guys going to college? Lethal, you only mentioned when your last day of school is...are you graduating? I'd assume so. And if you're not going to college, what are your plans?

I like hearing of the diversity this forum has. Should something come up that I need advice, I know you guys may have been through it and can help me. A good perk to this community. :D

I am going to Oakland Community College for a year or 2. Then transferring to some other college I don't know of (yet)

I want to do something with computers. Either web design or networking.

I am graduating high school and I am going to OCC for one year then transfering to Lawerence Tech to study Architecture.

Back
Top Bottom