Gaming Forums??

I'm standing on my own here and voting no - I personally don't see the issue with just posting gaming discussions in the social lounge.

That said, I wouldn't be against it, I just wouldn't really use it myself - so I'd probably be more suited to the "don't care" category :)

Then you should of chosen the correct catagory. :)

Also, games in the social lounge, I believe, are not recognized well. I think if the "Gaming Section" did happen it would recieve greater support, and possibly people would talk about it.

Then you should of chosen the correct catagory.

My point was it's difficult to choose the "correct" category, since from my perspective I honestly don't really think it'd give much benefit but also don't really care if one was added!

It's a tad ambiguous :)

I'm standing on my own here and voting no - I personally don't see the issue with just posting gaming discussions in the social lounge.

That said, I wouldn't be against it, I just wouldn't really use it myself - so I'd probably be more suited to the "don't care" category :)

Its just to we can talk more in depth about games and such. But I see what you mean!

Are we gonna add this sub forum anytime soon?

My point was it's difficult to choose the "correct" category, since from my perspective I honestly don't really think it'd give much benefit but also don't really care if one was added!

It's a tad ambiguous :)

I can see where your coming from.

Well I know a Gaming forum called gamelair.com which also has a computer section which is great so I think we should add a gaming section and that may attract more members....

Back
Top Bottom