What Are You Currently Listening to?

I think what would make this thread more interesting, would be if the last poster had there song searched and listened to by the next poster, either on Youtube, Spotify or something similar, and then a remark made about it, instead of everyone being jumped over.

So they get a review, and whether they've liked it or not, before posting their own suggestion.

Just makes me wonder how many people actually listen to what is said by other people, and aren't just posting what they are listening. Just because you don't know the band/track, doesn't mean it isn't good.

I don't post a lot on this thread, purely because I don't see the initiative, with no one mentioning anything about it.

I've searched this thread, and had a listen to quite a few, and actually found some new bands, but as a poster, I'd like to know you liked the song, so shall we start it?

Coheed and Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic

I think what would make this thread more interesting, would be if the last poster had there song searched and listened to by the next poster, either on Youtube, Spotify or something similar, and then a remark made about it, instead of everyone being jumped over.

So they get a review, and whether they've liked it or not, before posting their own suggestion.

Just makes me wonder how many people actually listen to what is said by other people, and aren't just posting what they are listening. Just because you don't know the band/track, doesn't mean it isn't good.

I don't post a lot on this thread, purely because I don't see the initiative, with no one mentioning anything about it.

I've searched this thread, and had a listen to quite a few, and actually found some new bands, but as a poster, I'd like to know you liked the song, so shall we start it?

This is a good idea. I'm just not listening to modern pop. :p

Coheed and Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic

This is a good idea. I'm just not listening to modern pop. :p

And I aint listening to most* rap... ;)

Hope I didn't come across a different music video (I got a cartoon)
It sounded to me a little like classic rock, which I enjoyed, but the vocals were a tad higher than I expected :eek:
It reminded me of Halo for some reason... (which was a good thing)

Phantom of the Opera - Nightwish

Let's see if we can get one from a couple different genres.

Of Mice and Men - Ydg (Screamo Rock)
Drake - Miss Me (Rap)
Ennio Morricone - The Ecstasy of Gold (Classical)

Quite a mixture I know lol but I like a little bit of everything.

"Distress and Coma"- The GazettE (Visual, hard J-rock)

"Give Me Novicane"- Green Day (Punk rock)

"Crow Song"- Girls Dead Monster (J-rock)

Well, okay then :p
Everyone should write what the genre of the track is they are posting, like the above :D

[AMATORY] - Преступление Против Времени (Crime Against Time) (Russian Nu-Metal)

[AMATORY] - Преступление Против Времени (Crime Against Time) (Russian Nu-Metal)

Not bad..

Since you have to listen to it

Rick Astley- Never Gonna Give You Up (Self Explanatory)

Back
Top Bottom