Graduation

Is anyone graduating this year? It can be anything: high school, community college, universities, tech programs. I graduate high school this weekend. I think Bullzi is graduating soon too. I'd like to wish anyone who is sharing this graduation time with me good luck, especially if you're graduating one of the latter items in that list! If you don't mind, please share your next goals for your future, whether that includes career, family, or just something miscellaneous. Thanks, and congratulations!

I graduated in 2007 but I'd like to congratulate anyone continuing with their education or other forms of progression. :)

After I graduated in 2007, I went to John Jay of Criminal Justice College in Manhattan, NY. I attended there for two years and only stopped going due to financial reasons, which is the same reason I haven't been able to return.

I decided that the United States Air Force was the proper choice for me though. So I will be in Lackland AFB for basic military training soon enough. :)

I am graduating this year. All I gotta say is that high school has been a ride, you lose and gain soo many friends. But that's how life goes. Graduating class of 2010- FTW! I can't wait for the college life. Soo many rules are gone :D

I graduated high school last year. It was a good time. Then I got to college. Looking back on high school and all the idiots and all the stupid rules... I love college. I do miss some of my friends, but I still talk to my close friends a lot.

I graduated high school last year. It was a good time. Then I got to college. Looking back on high school and all the idiots and all the stupid rules... I love college. I do miss some of my friends, but I still talk to my close friends a lot.

Yeah. Thinking back on all the idiots in our class. I am glad I didn't get into any of the stuff that they did. I am going to have a clique of friends that I hopefully will still hangout and talk to when I'm in college.

^ I love free dress! Metal, when did you start your senior year? We stared like September 8th. :p

Back
Top Bottom