Forum memories

I think I joined right before DJCHRIS stopped posting. Its sad to see people post for a long time then just leave, but this is life. LOL

Hah, DJ-chris and rudster were great guys :p I still talk to them on steam or aim and chris lives close to me, we are thinking about meeting someday. Rudster has gone off to the EVGA forums now and has become quite the little d-bag :p. Hes still funny though

Not at all, just didn't like him. There were lots of people on here in the same boat. He burnt many bridges.

Hah, DJ-chris and rudster were great guys :p I still talk to them on steam or aim and chris lives close to me, we are thinking about meeting someday. Rudster has gone off to the EVGA forums now and has become quite the little d-bag :p. Hes still funny though

^ Lol. Quite the little d-bag? I think I actually remember Ruster (or alteast the name sounds familiar) Yeah. That's cool man! CF should have a big online battle in some game...lol.

REUNITE!

He was a tool that Rudster kid. Also that evga forum you linked to is a perfect example why I hate pics in sigs..looks plain dumb.

That EVGA forum looks clustered. Haha Rudster being himself, it looks like.

I remember when eslfish told me to join this forum so i did but completely forgot about it and i did not start posting for like 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom