Case ideas

guyfawkes

Baseband Member
So I am attempting to build my first computer. All I have so far is a motherboard and Im looking for a case. I think I want this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156062

I dont think I really want to spend any more on a case but do you guys have any suggestions for better cases for the same money? Thank you!

hairy_fat_guy.jpg

pic related. its me working on my comp

edit but seriously thats not me

o come on you guys I really wanted some suggestions. Im sorry about the picture. it was supposed to be funny.

If you are planning on getting that case you should get the one with No power supply... The thing that comes with them is JUNK... I gave the one that came with mine to my brother and it lasted about 6 weeks.... Cases are really personal preference... I personally have that case only the extreme black version which in my opinion looks 100% better but I am now looking at buying a full tower with better cable management. That case is HORRIBLE for cable management so if you do get it get a modular power supply :)

I also have the same case that Poker has and I will second the fact that it's cable management sucks. I'll be moving to a full tower as soon as I have the money and time.

i have the Cooler Master HAF-932, if you have $140 to spend its worth the money,and $160 for the blue version. Has very nice cable management. I love the case!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom