back again, and back to talk about a legal drug..haha

What is up with people bragging about doing drugs? Do they really think they're impressing those that browse a computer forum?

If you're going to do it, fine. Keep it to yourself. I don't give a damn what you do in your private life.

What is up with people bragging about doing drugs? Do they really think they're impressing those that browse a computer forum?
+1...

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safe, and vice versa. It's legal for me to eat nothing but burgers, does that mean I should? It's illegal for me to do 71mph on a motorway when there's nothing else around and I've got years of driving experience, does that make it more dangerous than a 17 year old doing 70mph on the M25 in rush hour drink driving almost at the limit?

The law is there to enforce what it can but it's FAR from the stage where you can claim everything legal is safe and everything illegal is dangerous.

Never said i was proud of doing it and never said it made me look "cool"

i just thought id share a very WIERD experience with you guys.

Sup guys..just smoked salvia for my second time yesterday. Anyone else tryed it?

Anyways this is my experience..just had to share with someone ;)

I took about 4 pinches of 60x (really strong)... lit it in my pipe and inhaled...didnt feel it..as soon as i exhaled i just felt really wierd. like i was slurring my speech..drooling everywhere..felt like an hour..but no trip.

After i passed the bowl to two other people, it finally was back at me.

I smoked a whole bowl and must i say..damn.

I inhaled the smoke for about 1:30, i forgot how to breathe because the effects of the salvia before were still wearing off a little bit.

After i exhaled my back and whole body went numb, and i fell into this dark spiral (my hat was in my lap and my head went into it). I literally turned INTO my hat. The white lines inside my hat turned into a purple lightning and there was a white light in the middle of my hat with some entity talking to me about god.. why the universe exists, how there is fate.. and why he exists and all this other random stuff. It felt like hours... as soon as i was done tripping i sat up and wiped off all the drool off my face and just said "what the fack just happened" and my friends said i was just sitting there for about 15 minutes laughing and making random noises... there was about an inch of drool in my hat.

anyone elses experiences?
Wow you're soooooooooo cool. Why did you make this thread?

Many of the members have much different interests than doing drugs. If you had posted this on a smoking based forum, you probably would've gotten a different response.

Just as if you went to a smoking/drug based forum and posted about the new video card series from Nvidia. You might get a few who understand or are interested, but mostly just people wondering where the relevancy is.

What you put into your body during your personal time is your decision, and yours only. Though, for your well being I'd advise to not post experiences of drug use on a public forum. Potential employers for one can investigate in the future and find this possibly not-so-friendly thread. I don't know about you, but as someone whom has worked in large and small businesses before, I would rather hire someone who hasn't done drugs than someone who continues to use them.

All in all, my opinion on drugs is the following...

- Use and abuse is never acceptable by law, and thus not appropriate for public discussion. If nothing else, it seems to demerit your poor choices as society sees them, and people will be less likely to trust you with things in the future.

- Legal does not mean safe, good, cool, or acceptable. :: In fact, I'd be EXTREMELY careful experimenting with something that hasn't been examined for side effects, over a years to years span.

But hey, its your life.

Back
Top Bottom