Random Chit Chat

The only thing that I can think of is encasing magnets to be watertight, attaching two (one on each end) to the helix, and the other two to the inside of the reservoir. But we all know how magnets mix with computers ;)

The only thing that I can think of is encasing magnets to be watertight, attaching two (one on each end) to the helix, and the other two to the inside of the reservoir. But we all know how magnets mix with computers ;)

That is an interesting idea. I was thinking something much simpler though. What if I simply put two strings, one on each end of the helix, with them affixed to some sort of bearing? That could work if it was pulled tight enough.

Just. Mount the thing using something that would Make the helix semi boyent in the liquid. And mini magnets would be OK to use just dont let the reservoir near any hhds

Just. Mount the thing using something that would Make the helix semi boyent in the liquid. And mini magnets would be OK to use just dont let the reservoir near any hhds

Easier said that done. Acrylic is much more dense than water, and I would have to use single magnets for it to be able to rotate.

Good idea, but not very practical. I might try it if I cannot get the strings to work, but it would need some very powerful neodymium magnets

My brother had it. Just go tosafe mode and run malwarebytes to get rid of it.

At least it isnt the one I saw that has a virus database it will begin pulling stuff from to further screw your computer. That was bad.

Lol and my brother had two fake antiviruses at the same time once, the one added the other to its list of fake viruses, before removing it. Lmao.

Yeah safe mode + Malwarebytes always works with these things. Except i have noticed that it screws with IE's Proxy settings,so you just have to fix that.

The only virus I now get is the stupid DNS changing one. But I think I fixed it!

Never heard of this before,what does it actually do?

Oh does anyone know if there are emulators for Android?

Back
Top Bottom