gpu question

5770 Vapor-X is the fastest with most cooling potential for overclocking. If you have no intentions of overclocking the card, go with the 5770 that WhyFly suggested.

ok thanks for all you help!!

is the higher the memory interface is in bits is better, right?

OK, I have the GTS250 and HD5770. I must say, the GTS250 is an amazing card for the price. You get DX10, PhysX, CUDA, and great framerates. It also runs pretty cool. The HD5770 is certainly the superior card though (IN TERMS OF POWER, it does not have PhysX which I sort of miss (but I use my GTS250 as a PhysX card so it's all good :p)), and has DX11 to boot. So, unless PhysX is important to you (I absolutely love Mirrors Edge, so it is to me) then go for the 5770.

Do not buy the vaporX 5770. It actually runs hotter than a stock v2 cooler. And it has no soft vGPU control.

I suggest the msi R5770 hawk. Then instead of buying a 5870, buy a second R5770 and it will outperform the 5870.

Do not buy the vaporX 5770. It actually runs hotter than a stock v2 cooler. And it has no soft vGPU control.

I suggest the msi R5770 hawk. Then instead of buying a 5870, buy a second R5770 and it will outperform the 5870.

i have a HAF-932 case will that keep the vaporX cooler, or do i just need to go with the hawk?

Back
Top Bottom