Random Chit Chat

I gotta stop watching the Disney Channel, or at least not as much. They are pretty much the way I find music now. For example, this song
Camp Rock 2 "It's On"

I actually like this song, and I'm thinking of getting this one Hannah Montana Song too (He could be the one), I originally heard the song from an "Disney Re-Micks", and didn't know it was her until it was about my fourth time watching it (TV is usually on for background noise). I know she can't sing since her "Lives" on the Disney Channel sucks.

EDIT - I am currently trying to transfer to University of Colorado of Denver (I am currently attending Community College of Denver). As I was filling out the application, I noticed there was an optional "Personal Essay" part. I would like to complete this part as I would hope it would increase the chances of me being accepted. However, English is my second language, and not the primary language spoken at home. Which means my English is not great. I was wondering that if I typed the essay, can you guys proof read it and give me feedback and/or suggestions. I would greatly appreciate it.

The red "EDIT" is to catch your attention in case you guys are skimming or didn't catch it.

the disney channel for music? wtf lol, just look on music websites, or even google 'latest x bands) and 'x' as in, indie, industrial, metal etc

tis what I do :D

the disney channel for music? wtf lol, just look on music websites, or even google 'latest x bands) and 'x' as in, indie, industrial, metal etc

Radio Disney!

Aha. Its so funny, then can't have an FM station so they're AM 910! LOL

Hey teny,

Id do it for u if u wished. Though I'm def not an english major lol u can pm me it an I can check it out. The I got to work today so I may be a little slow with reading it.

EDIT
Whens it due by?

I use last.fm if I'm on xbox360/computer or I listen to Sirius/XM on my TV (dish network). I'm an indie/alt rock/acoustic/folk rock kinda guy so I usually have it on like The Weepies, Iron & Wine, Bob Dylan, or Simon & Garfunkel channels on last.fm, or Sirius Coffee House on that.

I use last.fm if I'm on xbox360/computer or I listen to Sirius/XM on my TV (dish network). I'm an indie/alt rock/acoustic/folk rock kinda guy so I usually have it on like The Weepies, Iron & Wine, Bob Dylan, or Simon & Garfunkel channels on last.fm, or Sirius Coffee House on that.

Lucky you! Directv got rid of sirius/xm radio channels and replaced them with sonic radio.. yuck.

I just sent an email to frozenQ, asking if I can buy just the acrylic helix. Hopefully I can.

Edit: yay I can, but he says they are quite heavy, and he has not been able to get one rotating with the pump... Hmmmm.... I need to think about this one.

I just sent an email to frozenQ, asking if I can buy just the acrylic helix. Hopefully I can.

Edit: yay I can, but he says they are quite heavy, and he has not been able to get one rotating with the pump... Hmmmm.... I need to think about this one.

FrozenQ from OCF?

The pump's speed alone would not be NEARLY enough power to turn something that, Unless it was mounted on super-greased ball bearings, or fluid dynamics.

I don't categorize my music like that. I only categorize then as Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Pop, and Soundtrack (might be missing one or two). So finding music this way doesn't work for me.

Hey teny,

Id do it for u if u wished. Though I'm def not an english major lol u can pm me it an I can check it out. The I got to work today so I may be a little slow with reading it.

EDIT
Whens it due by?

Cool, thanks. I got about 2 months to do it, but I plan on turning it in the end of this week. I don't know how long it takes them to see if they are going to accept me or not. I also have to register for classes too.

Back
Top Bottom