Forum memories

Same here...20, but I'll turn 21 in two months. It's been a while, and you passed the teenager time here too.
We joined not too far from each other either, man, time is just moving so quickly! Back when I first joined, I was in high school, bored out of my mind wanting to get out of there so badly, it only took about 2 years for me to realize I needed to go back!

Taking MCITP and soon CCNA courses. Fun times!

Yeah, even though I'm not super active these days, I still have more posts here collectively than anywhere else combined.

Hey good to see you again! nearly 5 years since you joined!

Hey Dave. It's good to see you too man.

^ Welcome back Mike. Don't really know ya at all but its good to see some classic members around!

We joined not too far from each other either, man, time is just moving so quickly! Back when I first joined, I was in high school, bored out of my mind wanting to get out of there so badly, it only took about 2 years for me to realize I needed to go back!

Taking MCITP and soon CCNA courses. Fun times!

Yeah, even though I'm not super active these days, I still have more posts here collectively than anywhere else combined.

Hey Dave. It's good to see you too man.

It's been 5 years already! Wow...things really go fast here! I still remember joining here as if it was yesterday :eek:

I'm here for a long while...until the forum closes virtually...which I would NEVER want to happen.

I've been here too long....too many weird people and memories hahah

Speaking of being here too long, I've been here for almost 6 years. Holy crap.

I'm still around :D

If you ever want help with anything, just PM me, as I don't have time to go through all the threads any more :(

And it's cool to be missed...

I remember when I joined and seemed to be the go to person for linux questions, and hopefully still am.

I miss seeing DJCHRIS I beieive is his username, but I can't remember now. I talk to him still online once and a while.

I haven't talked to Djchris in a while, I made him angry over something pretty dumb I recall and he wouldn't get over it.

Back
Top Bottom