Is this laptop

dprater15

Beta member
I'm new on this and I don't know a lot about laptops and I don't have friends that know what they are talking about. but first of all I need to know what all this means BBY Software Installer, and Wireless-B+G+N. second I'm buying a laptop and I was wondering Is this a good laptop http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+Satellite+Laptop+with+Intel%26%23174%3B+Pentium%26%23174%3B+Processor+-+Graphite/9705221.p?id=1218154378233&skuId=9705221 I'm using it for some gaming but mostly for facebook and ect.

That's not a bad lappy. It's not a gamer by any means though. The Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M may play some of today's games at their lowest settings.

The BBY Software Installer is Best Buys proprietary software that allows you to browse a selection of software titles and install them.

Wireless-B+G+N is the wireless internet standards it is able to use. Most use B/G, where N is a newer and faster wireless connection.

That's not a bad lappy. It's not a gamer by any means though. The Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M may play some of today's games at their lowest settings.

The BBY Software Installer is Best Buys proprietary software that allows you to browse a selection of software titles and install them.

Wireless-B+G+N is the wireless internet standards it is able to use. Most use B/G, where N is a newer and faster wireless connection.

Intel graphics are pretty sub par for gaming. CSS and Half Life 2 maybe, but anything more tends to choke :(

I found a another one and it says 2.13GHz processor speed but my friend says 2.2GHz is faster

Back
Top Bottom