Sound from PC to TV?

Whoah, not so fast.

How are you even running three monitors on the card without one being displayport? This is not supposed o be possible. DVI and HDMI use a special clock to refresh, which the card can only produce two of. The displayport was just a workaround for this, as it does not use the clock.

Unless you use an active displayport to dvi/hdmi adapter. You will not be able to run all three monitors. One will always be disabled.

Or is that what you are trying to do?

Thanks fellaz

Here are my connectors; Two DVI and HDMI are taken. The other port is a DisplayPort (not sure how it works)

5870-leak-1.jpg

I googled "3.5 to RCA cord/adapter" and cant seem to find the one.. how would i connect it to my vidcard? a bit lost.. post a pic of it plz

Here is the cable that I currently use from TV to PC (HDMi to DVI) about 20 feet of it lol

ePdv7c-ucTAsf01fP0o4hw9Axi08YsK01z9OJ7PGoCYSgNBg4mIjXsxe9Y1J4aLdpbfqsz-wxQO8YzxascSj331M0ByjOI52iamHyKVKK9DZSmNa5W3IRLPtCtRgBgLrkgejDkVMcHW5xJBX_4zyZaTWDnQo_bWhn0PVmbzvl5RNvh6H2XZwm2V8ihK5HUZSrpag

They sell them at the dollar store, go to the local one and ask for it, they should have it.

Whoah, not so fast.

How are you even running three monitors on the card without one being displayport? This is not supposed o be possible. DVI and HDMI use a special clock to refresh, which the card can only produce two of. The displayport was just a workaround for this, as it does not use the clock.

Unless you use an active displayport to dvi/hdmi adapter. You will not be able to run all three monitors. One will always be disabled.

Or is that what you are trying to do?

Im running 2 PC monitors one connected via DVI and the other HDMI. My TV is connected via 2nd DVI but I only turn it on when I watch movies from PC :)

Back
Top Bottom