New PSU

I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm just looking for anything that shows the manufacturers purposely overinflate their power recommendations.
It was a simple question wol-va-rine and you turned it into some raging debate (at least on your end). Let's just say nobody has a direct answer and leave it at that.

where did I say "everybody"...? please point that out to me, again you put your own words (not mine) into a post to try to prove your point, not very moderator like behavior imo, but I guess since you're a mod it's your board and you can do what you want, if this is truly what you believe that I was saying and your post wasn't just pure hyperbole then obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit...

Here ya go:
how old are you...? do you really not understand the business practice of giving kick backs...? not just video card guys exclusively either, but the whole computer industry as a whole (as I mentioned earlier), video card companies are just the tip of the iceberg when talking about kick backs amongst computer hardware companies

Now relax and have a cool drink. :cool:

the whole computer industry is the companies, everybody as individual employees in that industry is something totally separate, did you not read the part where I said some of the people are in it for the right reasons...? reading comprehension...it's not that hard...really, it isn't...

the whole computer industry is the companies, everybody as individual employees in that industry is something totally separate, did you not read the part where I said some of the people are in it for the right reasons...? reading comprehension...it's not that hard...really, it isn't...

For Gods sake. I believe Rooster is trying to end it, but you just won't let it go. Calm down, you are making a huge raging thread.

It was a simple question wol-va-rine and you turned it into some raging debate

raging debate...? hardly, I've had a drink next to me this whole time so I don't need to "get a cool drink", lol, and if you want to stick your head in the sand, so be it, I could care less, but like I said earlier, real world benchmarks are the proof, if you want to ignore those, well then, I've got a X800XT I'll sell you for cheap because it's much faster than a 5770, don't believe those silly benchmarks, because they're not "proof"...right...?

if you're the "hands on" guy doing all the grunt work and just picking up your check then you wouldn't know about how the business practices I'm talking about work, that's understandable, but to claim it doesn't exist just because you've never seen it is absurd...

For Gods sake. I believe Rooster is trying to end it, but you just won't let it go. Calm down, you are making a huge raging thread.

meh, I'm done with it anyway, I tried to end it yesterday and lo and behold what did I see today when I came back...? that's right...a post directed at me by Rooster...wow, funny how that works isn't it...? but that's right, according to you I'm the one who won't let it go...

:D

Quit splitting hairs wol-va-rine. I get the feeling you like arguing for arguments sake. My original question has absolutely nothing to do with any benchmark or review. I fully well know how business works. I've been in it probably longer than you have been on this earth. I have done near everything from sales, management and distribution. Get a grip son and let it go. ;)

Back
Top Bottom