What Are You Currently Listening to?

Hey! Good pick Lego!

Let's see. I like Jr., Stewart, Newman, Martin, Edwards, Ambrose, Jamie Mac, Burton, Harvick, Bowyer....don't really pick favorites until we get to the Chase.

Lol the closest I have ever gotten to anything Nascar is my vacuum cleaner, which looks like a Jimmy Johnson racecar.

Idk, it just seems too boring for me to even try. Hey look, they're making a left turn! Lol.

Anybody but KY Busch. I'm a Earnhardt Jr. fan mainly. Grew up watching his daddy. I have seen a couple of NASCAR races in the early eighties at Sears Point Raceway, now known as Infineon Raceway.

That's awesome, AR! I grew up (in my few short years here) watching Sr. too. He was and always will be my favorite. I love Jr., but I wish his luck was better as of late, though.

Haha...NASCAR...

I completely respect it as a motor sport from a driver's point of view, but watching it is so boring. I'd rather watch paint dry...

Haha...NASCAR...

I completely respect it as a motor sport from a driver's point of view, but watching it is so boring. I'd rather watch paint dry...

I understand that figure of speech, but holy crap watching paint dry would be boring.

Nine Inch Nails - Pinion

September - Earth, Wind & Fire

One of the scenes on Monday's episode of Chuck totally made me listen to EW&F again.

Back
Top Bottom