Forum memories

Maurice, LK, Wombat (Even though at the end, he turned to a jerk), joxley1990, Lurkswithin...just to name a few.

This layout:
gggdx.jpg

Oh yeah, I remember that admin stuff that happened.
Also all that crap from Amorssang (Or whatever the heck he was), pcmxkeith...two biggest losers in life...let me tell you.

Wow that a few years old!

I miss american sensei... Used to always be on all the time now he doesn't seem to post as much :(

I'm still around bud. I'm online at different times throughout the day however I have not posted much. I have just lost ALL free time I had just a year ago, but it's all for the better...I will do my best to try and stick out a bit more if you will. This is and always will be my home, I am going nowhere.

Memories with this forum, Wow, Where to start, Lol. There are a LOT of memories way back in the day when drama and flames were serious drama and flames. One member had it out for me back in the day and him and I went toe to toe several times...That was certainly memorable.

I bet there are a few threads still around just type the usernames into the search.

It's been a long time since I've posted on here consistently, in retrospect I did cause my own fair share of trouble on here.. there were a lot of cool people here I miss talking to.

Didn't see him much.
It's been a long time since I've posted on here consistently, in retrospect I did cause my own fair share of trouble on here.. there were a lot of cool people here I miss talking to.
How old are you Mike?

Back
Top Bottom