Random Chit Chat

Contact ATi and explain your losses; Ask what they would suggest. This is the worst idea you have received yet and is definitely not going to work. But it's still worth a try.

Contact ATi and explain your losses; Ask what they would suggest. This is the worst idea you have received yet and is definitely not going to work. But it's still worth a try.

Yeah... I sent them an email yesterday. Hopefully I will hear back sometime this week.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10366318-56.html

Bahaha Microsoft really made a Windows 7 Steve Ballmer edition. I always thought that was a joke, making fun of how much W7 ultimate costs.

I'm considering getting a DROID,Overall how is it? What are some other good android handsets...
I dnt know about other headsets but this phone has speak text which allows me the post on here so i dnt have to type anything. whatever i say this converts it to txt lol

Oh an its prob faster then most laptops lol

My grades for both my college courses this semester were posted online today. Passed both with an A. I consider this a major accomplishment considering my performance took a severe hit on one of the courses during the latter part of the semester.

Back
Top Bottom