Hey guys what about this case?

Like i am new at this so idn if it will be good for someone who has no idea what they are doing

Those are very nice cases. They are pretty much the same except the 902 has a slightly different design.

Here's another case to consider: COOLER MASTER Storm Scout. It also offers excellent cooling and lots of space to work in. It also has screw less installation of the drives making building easier.

Those are very nice cases. They are pretty much the same except the 902 has a slightly different design.

Here's another case to consider: COOLER MASTER Storm Scout. It also offers excellent cooling and lots of space to work in. It also has screw less installation of the drives making building easier.

I have the Storm Scout, and I absolutely love it. I usually end up modding cases in some form or another, but this one is absolutely perfect :D

Good case, but I cannot stand the screwless mess. Every time I get a case, the first thing I do is get rid of it all. It's actually easier to just put a screw in most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom