Random Chit Chat

Ran it completely dead so it would not be able to charge up anymore? Did they give it back to your dad with the car running?

could have damaged the lead plates inside somehow, or put a wrench across the terminals when it was in the shop.

If they did that, wouldn't it have not been able to start right away though? He did drive it home...

Edit: wait, it was in the garage. Isn't the typical procedure to pull the car out of the garage, and just leave it running when the owner gets in?

Or do they pull it around, park it, and handthe keys to the owner?

Idk, I don't even have a drivers license, so I've got no idea how it works.

Your dad simply needs to return the battery to the place he purchased it from for a replacement. They may have been right in diagnosing the battery problem.

Your dad simply needs to return the battery to the place he purchased it from for a replacement. They may have been right in diagnosing the battery problem.

Probably the best idea. It's just kinda strange that this would happen all of a sudden without any warning, and right after the whole thing with the shop manager...

My dad is pretty crazy in case you haven't figured it out yet.

Well, they did tell him the battery needed replacing. It seems to me like they were right. It's not uncommon for a battery to fail early in its life.

Am I the only person who's seeing J's avatar as completely f'd up? It's been doing that for the past few days. On both computers of mine. Instead of his av, it show his name again!

ooooooooooooh. so confused. haha. for a second i thought that might have been what it was, but then i was like..."nah, J wouldn't do that...." haha. wrong.

Back
Top Bottom