Random Chit Chat

Just got my Filco tenkeyless w/ Cherry MX Brown switches. At first I didn't like the key feel, but after typing on it I discovered I can type faster on Browns than Blues. These keys don't have that audible "click" that the Blues make and don't feel as smooth.

Thanks everyone.

AT Foothead: I really don't know. Now that I have the card on liquid, I'm going to study the highlights of the card for OC'ing.

OK AR, you win. I take back everything I have said about ATI drivers being stable.

I just found an epic glitch in cat. 10.4. When you try to set up an eyefinity group, it will reset the resolution of every monitor to whatever it detects as the HIGHEST resolution. This means that every monitor has to have the exact same max resolution (though this is not supposed to be the case). This is the first fault.

The second fault is that it does not do the 15 second warning thing when you set up an ef group.

The third fault is that it fails at detecting max resolutions on anything analog.

Combine all of these, and you end up with a ruined monitor. :(

Have you guys ever have a relative that's not that smart and wonder how you are related to them?

Back
Top Bottom