Forum memories

That dude who talked like he was from a harry potter film. Ah that kid pissed me off, he made the most useless posts ever.

Too many to count. There were some real colorful members back then.
Dude, nice avatar!

Brookfield... lmfao, it was hilarious watching everyone bitch about double posts.
And Thelis was funny but he was a complete toolbox, not just a tool, or a box in which to put tools, but a full toolbox.

^ Ha! Nice Lego. You sorta came back to the forum? Did you just remember about the forum and start posting again? You were gone for a while.

I lurked around this forum since around october 2004 and didn't make an account until jan 2005 which my friend got banned then I went back into lurking around to see if it would ever get lifted and it didn't so 3 weeks later I created this account.

My eslfish account got banned at like 300 posts because someone on the forum thought I was using 3 accounts because my friends and I logged in at school :p

Same IP? LOL

^ Ha! Nice Lego. You sorta came back to the forum? Did you just remember about the forum and start posting again? You were gone for a while.
Kinda just forgot about it. I mostly just go to forums for the commuNity. I rarely have questions of my own. I belong to over a hundred forums.

Back
Top Bottom