back again, and back to talk about a legal drug..haha

Spec

Fully Optimized
Sup guys..just smoked salvia for my second time yesterday. Anyone else tryed it?

Anyways this is my experience..just had to share with someone ;)

I took about 4 pinches of 60x (really strong)... lit it in my pipe and inhaled...didnt feel it..as soon as i exhaled i just felt really wierd. like i was slurring my speech..drooling everywhere..felt like an hour..but no trip.

After i passed the bowl to two other people, it finally was back at me.

I smoked a whole bowl and must i say..damn.

I inhaled the smoke for about 1:30, i forgot how to breathe because the effects of the salvia before were still wearing off a little bit.

After i exhaled my back and whole body went numb, and i fell into this dark spiral (my hat was in my lap and my head went into it). I literally turned INTO my hat. The white lines inside my hat turned into a purple lightning and there was a white light in the middle of my hat with some entity talking to me about god.. why the universe exists, how there is fate.. and why he exists and all this other random stuff. It felt like hours... as soon as i was done tripping i sat up and wiped off all the drool off my face and just said "what the fack just happened" and my friends said i was just sitting there for about 15 minutes laughing and making random noises... there was about an inch of drool in my hat.

anyone elses experiences?

...Saliva?

Oh, its a plant... mm... maybe legal, but its not safe

Ya salvia is fun to do when you are in a positive area.

I have smoked it quite a bit over the past two years and I have had some intense trips, but they last 15 minutes if that normally.

I have had one bad trip, but it wasn't terrible. I like salvia, but not a thing to do every week though.

yeah this was my second trip..but was nothing like my first. my first i was a glass bead or some sort that could break the world.

My latest trip was I thought I was in the Sims and I walked around all stiff like and it was really weird. My friend thought he was some sort of bird which was entertaining.

Yeah..one of my friends thought he was falling off shelves of the earth but he couldnt be hurt...

and the best was one of my friends looked at us..thought we were all skeletons and he started crying. i felt bad for him.

I've seen people have bad trips and they break down and I feel bad, but I haven't experienced it and I am glad I haven't.

Probably some time soon here I will be getting something along the lines of this haha

idk i might smoke some more today just to see what happens. Salvia has a reverse tolerance...

Kinda my bad for getting salvia 60x for everyones first trip :)

Back
Top Bottom