Anyone notice this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I noticed it a very long time ago. I find the logo annoying, in whole. It's always seemed pixelated to me. Whether it is or not, whatever. I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon.

This has been brought up before and David is aware of it. He just doesn't seem to....care i guess.

I have noticed this before , you have to actually look to notice it though or at least thats what i find

i suppose he dosent care because you have to actually look to see it

Well, it's an aesthetics/maintenance issue and we all know that those kind of get the run around here. But. It's not our forum I guess, so there's no sense in getting in a tizzy over things like it (not saying that we are). If David doesn't care, then he doesn't care.

Yes, I just wanted to know if other people noticed it...like I said before, I think it would be worthless to try to change though, no one cares enough.

Just thought I should make a post in here, originally it was the same color but as new versions of vb have been released, each time the white section of the image would need to be re-adjusted. Rather foolishly I didn't keep the pspimage file, only the jpg so I opened it and make the necessary changes and saved it. Saving it again as a jpg obviously applied the jpg compression and so the colors were altered slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom