Random Chit Chat

Burnt out resistor, cap or transistor?

They're about an inch thick, run down both sides of the front of the case, from top to bottom, and the 5 1/4 bays sit in between them. They have a matt finish at the moment but once I find out what I need to polish them up i'm on it.

This. On castors.

No idea what burnt up, haven't taken it apart yet.

That is gonna look pretty sweet. I am surprised nobody has used vertical bars before, it looks pretty sweet.

Ugh my effing history book is saying that polar ice caps are collapsing, and the planet will flood. Oh and they cite the quote to 'Scientists'

*facepalm* the ice caps are freaking growing. So yeah when the stupid worksheet asked what type of problems are going to be faced in low lying areas, I put 'Al Gore's propaganda BS enstilling fear of manbearpig.'

lol let's see what my teacher says about that one.

Ugh my effing history book is saying that polar ice caps are collapsing, and the planet will flood. Oh and they cite the quote to 'Scientists'

*facepalm* the ice caps are freaking growing. So yeah when the stupid worksheet asked what type of problems are going to be faced in low lying areas, I put 'Al Gore's propaganda BS enstilling fear of manbearpig.'

lol let's see what my teacher says about that one.

I'd trust a well sourced history book over a kid in high school any day.

I'd trust a well sourced history book over a kid in high school any day.

Just google it...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517035,00.html

According to the US National Snow and Ice Data Centre in Colorado, Arctic summer sea ice has increased by 409,000 square miles, or 26 per cent, since 2007 – and even the most committed global warming activists do not dispute this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1242011/DAVID-ROSE-The-mini-ice-age-starts-here.html article is a bit out there (okay a lot) but the mentioned study is real.

Help on this appreciated. :D

Also does anyone know where I can get extension leads for the cables on I/O panels? One major flaw with the Stacker STC-T01 is that the cables are to short when the panel is mounted at the top of the case.

Otherwise I can always convert the case to inverted-ATX. The cables would reach then.

:rolleyes:

EDIT:

I was going to say before the thread was closed that the colours are very similar. The background colour of the logo = #506f9b and the main page = #537198.

Bleh, it's a pain encoding videos. I'm trying to find the correct bitrate for each video to minimize the size with very little to no loss compared to the original.

Back
Top Bottom