SLI Question

Well, do not buy a monitor that size unless it is 1920x1080 or higher.

So yeah, 5850.

yeah the monitor i was looking at was a xxxx X 1080 forgot what the first part is, its a monitor from wal mart, its a HP. Im going there tomorrow and ill look at the highest res. it can do.

well my mobo is an ASUS P6x58D-E xtreme design
It supports a 3-way SLI so if i cant do the crossfireX i could always run two or three geforce type cards

probally no bigger than a 23 or 24 inch mon.

that mobo supports crissfireX.

yeah the monitor i was looking at was a xxxx X 1080 forgot what the first part is, its a monitor from wal mart, its a HP. Im going there tomorrow and ill look at the highest res. it can do.

There is also 1680x1050. Be careful to avoid these.

Also, you would most likely do much better buying a good Asus/samsung monitor from the egg. And Hanns G is awesome if you are on a budget.

that mobo supports crissfireX.

There is also 1680x1050. Be careful to avoid these.

Also, you would most likely do much better buying a good Asus/samsung monitor from the egg. And Hanns G is awesome if you are on a budget.

well your right, maybe i should buy it from the egg as long as i get it fedexed instead of UPS (UPMS as i like to call them) :) UPS beats there package all to s***.

HP's are awful, I've had so many of those things die on me. Bad solder joints tend to kill them. You'll be right in the middle of a game and get a white screen of death and have to let the monitor cool down for ~15 minutes >_<
I see what you did thar...

5970 is pretty overkill at that resolution. It is perfect for eyefinity and such though.

5970 is epic overkill for just about anything lol

well your right, maybe i should buy it from the egg as long as i get it fedexed instead of UPS (UPMS as i like to call them) :) UPS beats there package all to s***.

Agreed. Every box I get from them looks like an accordion. And do not even try ordering lcd's through ups, they will put it on the side and stack crap on top until the box collapses and the lcd gets smashed.

LOL I just posted this in another thread...

What is your monitor budget? I could have a look for you.

Agreed. Every box I get from them looks like an accordion. And do not even try ordering lcd's through ups, they will put it on the side and stack crap on top until the box collapses and the lcd gets smashed.

LOL I just posted this in another thread...

What is your monitor budget? I could have a look for you.
up to $250

Back
Top Bottom