Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

Already did... Unfortunately she's out of luck.

Wow that really sucks..

I hate when I go to get in my car and notice a new tiny ding that someone left by opening their door too wide.. I need to start parking where no cars are around.

There is extensive flooding in Tennessee, so the usps in all their wisdom begins routing every package through Nashville. I've got two packages that have mysteriously disappeared after being scanned at the Nashville hub.

WTF?!?! And they even have a huge warning on the top of the page saying the floods might cause delays. Common sense here...

I have a new one(s)

This crazy bird chirping in my ear.

and:When you go to get a nice summer job and find out 1 day later that your new job is driving a submarine through a building to find a few computers.

(Computer Recyclers, half way up 2nd avenue in Nashville, Tennesse)

So am I on everyone's piss list now?

Haha naw, it's someone that is posting useless crap about the presidents that doesn't seem to be contributing to the forum other then the social lounge since he started...

Hint hint

look up

Haha naw, it's someone that is posting useless crap about the presidents that doesn't seem to be contributing to the forum other then the social lounge since he started... Hint hint look up

Um, let me guess, the #%^ who's typing this?

Lmfao. This happened to me a few weeks ago.. My parking spot just so happens to be under a tree they all love to be in ><

You know what's worse? When you are like 7 years old walking home from school when you see above your head a huge mass of pigeons fly by, you continue on with your business, you feel a single raindrop on your left shoulder, ignore it and continue going home only to your disgust when you take your jacket off and find a HUGE glob of s**** oozing down the left shoulder of your jacket. This happened to me, word for word. :mad:

When you buy somthing working, then the priority mail dudes beat it up so much it doesn't even resemble what you bought...

I had a tough time figuring out that was the toughbook Cf - 29 I bought...

Back
Top Bottom