Random Chit Chat

me and some 300,000 other locals

Haha I know how that feels dude. Always and will be an Oilers fan, so seeing them getting all those injuries and playing so poorly all season hurts.

I'm no fan of the Canadiens, but watching a few of the Montreal vs. Pittsburgh games you could tell the Canadiens earned it. Even the game tonight...the Pens were just way too sloppy through the entire game.

Shame...I was really hoping to see the Pens go up against the Sharks or Blackhawks (depending who wins).

Shoot, I'll do it myself then. IIRC, harbor freight has a powder coating system for $70. It shouldn't be too hard to find an old oven in the newspaper or something, and the powder is cheap.

I thought that you need an electrically charged system to do a true powder coat? Case is charged one way, paint particles charged another. Then they bake it.

I thought that you need an electrically charged system to do a true powder coat? Case is charged one way, paint particles charged another. Then they bake it.

Yes. It is basically a 10kv neon sign transformer with the case grounded. Costs about $30-40 for the transformer, gun costs almost nothing.

That is all there is to it. I would make my own, but I do not want to have a ghetto rigged 10kv transformer in my hand.

i know its biased in my opinion.

but to me, the black hawks would be FAR out classed if they played the Pens, especially if they where at the top of there game.

Is it just me or does this happen to some of you where when you are doing something (on the computer, playing games, reading, etc), you feel sleepy, but when you go lie on your bed, you can't fall asleep and feel quite awake?

Holy F... Has anyone here heard the percentage of donated money that actually went to Haiti?

25% from red cross
16% from care
8% from catholic relief fund.

Wtf?! Where does the other 92% go?

Back
Top Bottom