Car Thread!

Well I have to give credit to Ford for their decisions lately. I've hated the last few years of the Mustang so much. Now if I had the money I'd seriously consider a 2011 Mustang GT.

Well I have to give credit to Ford for their decisions lately. I've hated the last few years of the Mustang so much. Now if I had the money I'd seriously consider a 2011 Mustang GT.

+1

they have greatly improved their cars. the ford fusion is a nice car as well. they aren't hurting for money either.

Yeah, I've heard some good things about the Fusion. To be honest I think they should've just brought over Ford of Europe's entire portfolio and replaced all our crappy versions with the far better Euro Fords. At least the Fiesta and Focus are going to look like the Euro ones (which look way better).

i have become a huge fan of subarus recently. was always a honda guy. i built my own from the ground up (not riced out), but it was stolen from my driveway so i got a 97 subaru impreza outback sport, nice wagon :) but the new lines of subarus look really good, the outback is awesome, the legacy looks really nice, and of course i drool over the sti

I respect Subaru. Kinda like how Porsche has stuck with rear-engined flat six engines for decades, I like how Subaru has stuck with AWD and flat fours as their trademark. They definitely have some good cars.

UGH! why did yall have to being up Subarus?

Stuck between a F150 and a STi... fml...

but i'll prob end up with the truck because i want to haul an atv an stuff an do some off roading. ugh... decisions.

lol ya, suppose i did. but which ever i get, i'll be sure to mod it some haha. and pics would be up for sure.

though ya know how it goes, when you buy one thing, you always wish you got the other...

atleast with the truck i wouldnt have to use a floor jack to change oil, LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom