New and thinking of building a computer.

Ahh. I see. Thanks alot for all this info this is exactly what im looking for. if i cant afford it all right now cause im poor and just finished college what parts should i get first?

Ahh. I see. Thanks alot for all this info this is exactly what im looking for. if i cant afford it all right now cause im poor and just finished college what parts should i get first?

Well, if you are gonna buy it that way, get the mobo now. It is open box, which takes a massive chunk off the price, but there is no tellin how long newegg will have it.

After there, it makes no real difference. You need all the parts for a fully functioning rig. I guess buy the Video card next because it is EOLd and they will most likely quit selling them soon.

it says that it might not work all the right way cause its open box should I be worried?

What it says is that open box products may or may not come with accessories, even if they are crucial to the product working. Right?

The only accessories that can be missing are the manual (available online), the driver cd (again, download the drivers from asus' site), the backplate (makes no real difference), and sata cblaes ($2 each)

most will come with everything, but even if they come with only the board, it is an epic deal.

awesome. thank you. any other advice. pretty much all i know is what you have told me so far:)

They're covered by a 30 day warranty, so if it does indeed screw up, you're covered for a month.

That said, I don't know if I'd want to, A. Get an open-box motherboard, and B. worry about having it screw up on me after installation.

I'd recommend spending just a tad bit more for a non open-box one, or another model.

Back
Top Bottom