Random Chit Chat

I'm the opposite, I prefer to enjoy the thing for a moment so I can get the distraction out of the way. Of course, this only works if you have self control.

Your avatars getting a lil aged with the christmas hat xD

I'm on the hunt for a new one as i type this...

Damn I know. I've been so busy this semester. I was thinking I'd just keep it til July...and have xmas again. hahahahaahha.

I forget what it is called, but I use some stuff designed to fill in scratches on acrylic fish tanks.

BRB gonna go find it.

Found it. It's called novus. You can get it on ebay for $10-15

Ok, as I mentioned earlier that I wanted to try smoking straight up tea. Well my friend and his girlfriend and I went ahead and did it for kicks.

Bought some green tea from Teavanna then got some paper to roll. Ground up the tea and but and rolled them up. Tried a couple blends. Will need to get more to try some more exotic flavors. I've actually never smoked anything before but it was actually quite pleasant and easy breathing. Didn't get a buzz or anything from it but didn't consume all that much. Only had like a dozen drags but it was still alright. I plan on trying it again sometime later once I figure out how to roll them better.

No other substances besides tea were used in this post :cool:

4600658240_183ebc4d35.jpg

Back
Top Bottom