The Democrats: Who fails and who succedes? - and why

Status
Not open for further replies.

aPanzerIV

Daemon Poster
For people who think my 44 presidents thread is wrong: here is what my books says: Blank: Ok, not really good, not really bad...

Andrew Jackson

Martin Van Buren - failure- was uncapable, and did not try to fix depresion

James K. Polk - Success - led the union well, very capable president

Franklin Peirce

James Buchanan - failure - was not capable of helping keep together the union

Andrew Johnson - failure - led the reconstruction horribly

Grover Cleveland - failure - was the best of failures during the gilded age

Woodrow Wilson - failure - ended a war and started another

Franklin D. Roosevelt - succesful - freed from depression

Harry S. Truman - succesful - led the union the way it should have been

John F. Kennedy - Succesful - led the union well, and was capable of doing so

Lyndon B. Johnson

Jimmy Carter - failure - was not capable at all

Bill Clinton almost succes - closed deficite spending, but debt was still 5billion by the end of 1998.

Barak Obama - failure - was not capable of doing unpopular things he wanted to do, that he said he wouldn't do. Spends budget on helpless reform

That is why

And the rant starts here...

Barak Obama - failure - was not capable of doing unpopular things he wanted to do, that he said he wouldn't do. Spends budget on helpless reform

How can you even judge him when he isn't that far into his term?

What about the other 29? The Republicans i mean...?

when he isn't that far into his term?

I wounder how long that statement is going to go on for.
Oh No'z drama.

I'm tempted to close this just to prevent any kind of fighting.

What about the terrible republicans?

Also, like your last list, this is all oppinion, not fact. Obama's "unpopular" ideas all depend on who you ask. My ex loves everything Obama has done and thinks they are very popular.

And since you say this is coming from a book, what book and page? Revision/edition would be nice to. Scanned page would be best.

I'll make this clear. If your "book" is not given in your next post, I'm getting rid of this opinionated bull.

P.S. I voted McCain.

I'm actually surprised that a school would give out such homework as list the Presidents in order from best to least. I thought they are supposed to teach you to not judge people..

What purpose does it serve to compare presidents? Evaluating them is one thing, but comparing is just... wow... and on top of that, they are compared to every other president, meaning that no two presidents will ever be 'as good' as each other.

I'm actually surprised that a school would give out such homework as list the Presidents in order from best to least. I thought they are supposed to teach you to not judge people..

I don't think this is from a class...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom