Random Chit Chat

My teacher is a bitch load. Literally. I'm so sick of her. Piling on all of this shit at the end of the semester. It's ridiculous. It's all busy work. She isn't getting any genuine work from any one that I've talked to.

Iam sorry. But will only buy this if you throw the extra 2GB ram in. As when I add up what you have versus what can get a superior new i3 with monitor (and warranty) and Windows 7 it makes yours a tad too much. Thats it....extra ram or deal off!
I'm pretty sure im just going to sell it in pieces. Selling PC's on ebay is ridiculous. Second time this has happened. Everyone is a n00b on ebay...

Oh and just so im clear,my AMD Phenom II 940 Black edition will kick any core i3's arse...

Yeah, it takes awhile to sell a PC usually. If you were in the US, it'll be easier to do it through Craig's list (though it's local only, there won;t be any shipping fees).

Ahh, SSFIV always makes me work up a sweat. :D
Too bad I'm still only decent.

Unreal Tournament on 360 always works me up something shocking,i just love that game!

Also what the procedure to getting some major scuff marks off of a disk? my Counter Strike Xbox Disk was involved in an accident :(

Word to myself, don't play SSFIV when you stay up over night. You will be in a losing spree.

hehe well, i wanna get SSIV but ONLY after this week, as then all my work and deadlines will be finished with :D

Back
Top Bottom