AMD Build in progress

That video card... Just no. Post up a budget for the GPU. I could help you find one.

What he said. If you're going to spend this much on a build, at least get a half decent video card. The 9500 gt is pretty dated. I vote for 5750 or 5770 :D

under a hundred dollars.

I was actually looking at the

XFX HD-575X-ZNFC Radeon HD 5750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

But, its just too much. I dont game. I dont need to spend alot of money. I just need it to work. If I ever do game I can upgrade but I need to be 'budget minded' and i dont need that much if a graphics card.

Right now I have a 7600GT KO and I dont need anything morel.

Even what I posted up has more processing power then my current card that works fine.

For under $100, you should look at the HD 4850. I see them for about $90 occasionally, so I am sure that picking up a used one for that price would be no problem. I have also seen the GTS 250 for about $100 quite a bit lately. The two perform similar, but the 4850 seems to have the edge in most games.

thanks guys for the input.

I am still just looking. video card will be my last buy.

so what abou this

XFX HD-477A-YDFC Radeon HD 4770 512MB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

I might change up the memory and go cheap and only buy one of these at a time

Kingston HyperX 2GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory Model KHX1333C7D3/2G

And then, I am going to change the F3 HDD to a 500gig and then buy a 1TB later on.

Original post revised and up for onpinions.

Sorry its messy. I have been so busy, working every day. I dont even get sundays off. So my room is just bad. Computer station is no different. But anyways some shit to check out

9c813844.jpg

e7eeca6e.jpg

6eb51074.jpg

this actually isnt upside down

934cc011.jpg

bed50dec.jpg

5c76eecc.jpg

59c2446b.jpg

33923fcf.jpg

So, I got it for 40 dollars.

Brand new, just used once for whatever reason. I dont really know how much this board was used or whatever. BUT, it seems like its in mint condition and will work. I figure I will use it now and if it lasts me 6 months untill I learn to OC and then I buy that MSI board, I dont care.

As for things tonight. Mom wanted to help on my computer since I have been wanting to build one for almost two years now. Ever since the first Intel quad cores came out. Anyways, she bought my a PSU and a DVD RW

LITE-ON Black 24X DVD+R

and a different PSU, which I forgot to update in my original post

(updated now)

CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W

Back
Top Bottom