Random Chit Chat

Not too expensive, just wouldn't be a very good use of money. Because the time spent in the bathroom isn't very much....well, unless you have serious issues or something haha.

Would be nice to have an ESPN feed. Hahahahahaha. It's like the only thing on TV I watch besides the History Channel on occasion, and then my state sports teams (Vikes and Twins) and NASCAR.

A television won't last in a humid environment. They're simply too fragile. You'd need some sort of case or enclosure.

What if you enclose it in the wall though, so that it is sealed from the elements (you would still have to have adequate ventilation, of course)? That's more or less what I meant (sorry for the confusion). I wouldn't just put a TV on a stand in the bathroom.

So my pc sold for $700 (Without my 24" Monitor). So i have setup my laptop with my mouse,keyboard and 24" Monitor and so far so good,i still have my 360 for gaming.

Week before finals.

This is the first all-nighter I've pulled yet this year.

Shoot me. Not really.

But really.

My finals were last week. Surprisingly, I don't think I had to pull an all nighter this semester.

Back
Top Bottom