Decent girl

Are you interested in a foreign girl? I know many attractive young foreign ladies you might be interested in. How old are you?

Hell, I'd take you up on that offer for me. The girls around me are whores.

*cough* Lauren *Cough*

via friends,
go out drinking,
whatever. it will happen in good time.

.... failing that theres always chat roulette :)

Read the book, "I hope they serve beer in hell" by none other than the great Tucker Max. Or go to his website and just read his stories there. But the best ones are in the book. All true stories...

Hell, I'd take you up on that offer for me. The girls around me are whores.

*cough* Lauren *Cough*

Okay, send me your age and tell me about yourself. I'll see who I can find for you and I gaurentee you won't be disappointed.

I must warn you that it isn't a cheap journey. You have to fly and stay in the Former Soviet Union (FSU). It can be done for about $1500 -$2000, depends on how long you stay. Then there are the visa fees costing another $1500 to $2000. So if you don't have the cash, I wouldn't persue this journey.

I you decide to do this, I will let you talk to my husband for what needs to be done since he knows what to do ... he got me to the USA and we were married almost 2 years ago.

Oh boy...sounds expensive to just meet a girl, and yet, there's no guarantee.

I had one GF myself, in my whole life...and she drained all I had, and she kept being the control freak she was. Because of this, I don't think I'll get another one ;)

I'll at least get myself back on track.

Okay, send me your age and tell me about yourself. I'll see who I can find for you and I gaurentee you won't be disappointed.

I must warn you that it isn't a cheap journey. You have to fly and stay in the Former Soviet Union (FSU). It can be done for about $1500 -$2000, depends on how long you stay. Then there are the visa fees costing another $1500 to $2000. So if you don't have the cash, I wouldn't persue this journey.

I you decide to do this, I will let you talk to my husband for what needs to be done since he knows what to do ... he got me to the USA and we were married almost 2 years ago.

LOL this is pretty much Russian mail order wifes..except you have to go pick her up and bring her back which is much more costy. I think only desperate people do this.

Back
Top Bottom