Random Chit Chat

Don't we have support for doing strikethrough text on this forum?
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it doesn't come standard with vBulletin. Crazy right?

Minor update: I replaced the red pci-e connector with a black one. Also re-did the heatshrink so it lines up a bit better on all of the cables. I did a pretty crappy job last time. Looks much better now that I know what I'm doing. Sleeving is pretty tedious work.

CIMG1490.jpg

Looking good Culexor.

I want to sleeve all of the crap that runs to the HDD chamber (fan wires, front panel wiring, etc.) some day.

Looking good Culexor.

I want to sleeve all of the crap that runs to the HDD chamber (fan wires, front panel wiring, etc.) some day.
I was going to do that but I don't think I'll have enough sleeving left after doing everything else. I also need to somehow extend all of those cables because they're barely able to reach all the way to the top of the mobo tray.

I need to extend mine too. Looking at my soldering skills, that won't be happening anytime soon.

So the epic troll yeterday created a second account after his first one was banned...

Huh it seems like the mods approved it. I guess they were just trying to reset post count?

Price seems right. It's a "known" brand. Seems alright to me. Do you have a TV in the bathroom yet? (considering you seem to have a TV in every other room). Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom