Decent girl

Even if he wanted to do that, no doctor would try to help. It literally takes years, and you have to go through about 5 doctors before they will do anything.

I have a friend trying to take these steps.
I'm told I make a pretty girl. lol. http://i39.tinypic.com/364w6.jpg And I'm straight.

Oh and I got a date Wednesday night :) Not sure what the plans are yet but it will be worked out. We've known each other for a while but never really had to chance to go out until now. She is a few years older than me but she has her life together which is fantastic.

You know, just because they act a bit slutty doesn't mean they are. A lot of girls have self-esteem issues and wear low cut shirts and short shorts so that guys look at them. Then they feel like they are not worthless and ugly and that people actually appreciate them. But once they are in a relationship they put those clothes away and start to dress decently, and you find out that they actually hate been seen semi-naked around other people, and love wearing knee legnth skirts because it coves more skin, and actually pull their shirts up so their chest isn't in your face as much.

As sad as this sounds, its really common. Because guys are so often sexual creatures, lured in only by looks. So if they have to attract guys somehow.

Back
Top Bottom