Car dilemma

I learned stick on my 1984 Camaro Z-28. I'm still not great with hills...I always wish I had a third foot to hold the break. It's hard for me to go from break to a clutch hold and then accelerate with out either burning the tires or stalling the engine.

It's hard with mine because my accelerator pedal is a little sticky (you push push push and then it POPS and end up either smokin' tires or jolting) because I haven't found the perfect spring for my carb yet. I think if I were to drive a newer car that was fuel injected (fly by wire), I'd be a lot smoother. Plus, I don't drive my Camaro much. Once every couple of weeks in the Summer/Fall when I'm actually home.

I'm such a sucker for blue cars. Right now I'm looking at these two. Still shopping, just late and I can't sleep.

http://tinyurl.com/2cxn7kg
http://tinyurl.com/24do67o

Oh, and an update on my situation. The insurance paid off my Cobalt and I'm getting just under $3,000 to go towards a new car. So I should be able to get one by the end of the month. I would like sooner since my birthday is coming up but I don't think I'll be able to get one by then.

You can get a wrangler with an I4. Just don't get a Cherokee. It's not a full frame truck, it's just a subframe car... And too many tools have them, lol.

I'm trying to get my friend to teach me. He is very good with stick.
Does "stick" just mean manual?

If so then it's really not that hard. Pretty much everyone here in the UK learns with manual transmission (I'd most likely say driving properly if I wouldn't get ripped to shreds for it ;)!) Would probably take a bit of practice if you're not used to it but I can't see it being a huge issue.

So I went browsing some cars today.

Mazda 3 5-Door Hatchback 2010

I loved the Mazda. A lot of room inside, very luxurious. The smoothest ride I've ever had. It was just natural driving it.
4652029286_4662bee33d_b.jpg

Hyundai Elantra Touring Hatchback 2010
I haven't gotten a chance to check it out all so much in detail. But I do like it. Haven't taken it for a test drive yet but I might come back on Monday during the Memorial day sale and take it for a drive. 10 year warranty and about $5,000 less. I've driven a Hyundai Accent before, got it on the road, floored it, didn't move.
4652030238_cea9438330_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom