Random Chit Chat

WTF? What are you trying to achieve?
I love tea that much.

Maybe it's because a lot of my friends smoke. I have lots of good reasons and dead family members to not smoke tobacco so I've never done it before. But I may actually consider smoking tea. I just spent the last 20 minutes searching on Google but I never really found a good source. Most of the sites I read were potheads using it as fillers and most of them either say it's good or it sucks really bad. I'd rather get a perspective from someone who tried it without mixing with other things and isn't a tobacco or pot user.

hey Legodude, how did you take off the cylinder part holding the laptop screen to the base? (the part that angles it) I cant figure out how to open my Compaq - and as you said you did your compaq im guessing theyll be very similair

I'm very curious about the idea of smoking tea leaves. I might even buy a cigarette roller and just rip some tea bags open and make some so I can try it. Better than buying from dubious tea cigarettes from China.

People smoke Green Tea leaves as a substitute for Marijuana not cigarettes. It gets you high.

Silly customers. Hmm, the unit runs on battery power comes with an AC adapter. Wouldn't you think that every once in a while you might just have to charge the battery. I mean the thing lasts 8 hours on a single charge.

wt96bo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom