Gaming Forums??

Derek R

Baseband Member
Since this is the computerforums, (I am new)I think there should be a better gaming area. Reason being, is games alone are why many people build a computer, and games alone can increase the web-population on this forum. I think we should add the area in it's own special little place and put stuff like, Modding, Installation, Servers, Suggestions, etc. and stuff like that to attract more people to the site. I think this is a really good idea and we should look into it more.

We actually had a discussion like this. But it kinda fell apart and got neglected.

I was given an Admin rank for what used to be RGForums, but that site, despite my move to kill all the spam and problems in there, just came back, and eventually, the site started to have problems...so it died down.

However, for modding and such, here's a link:
http://www.computerforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=27

For the installations, there's the Hardware section for questions, or Gallery a l'il bit down in the list.

These are active sections..well, pretty much all the sections are active.

As for gaming...I don't know...maybe talk about it in the Social lounge.

I was given an Admin rank for what used to be RGForums, but that site, despite my move to kill all the spam and problems in there, just came back, and eventually, the site started to have problems...so it died down.

However, for modding and such, here's a link:
http://www.computerforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=27

For the installations, there's the Hardware section for questions, or Gallery a l'il bit down in the list.

These are active sections..well, pretty much all the sections are active.

As for gaming...I don't know...maybe talk about it in the Social lounge.

Thanks for the link dude, appreciate it :)

^ I am just saying as well. I'd want a gaming section here. Like an off-thread would be nice, just to talk more about games instead of ranting about them in the Social Lounge.

Unless a mod says he will personally watch over it with a few others.

we wolnt get one

we tried before if yall remember?

I don't think I was around for that.

The rules for this gaming section would be simple. Just be appropriate! I think we're mature enough here to not really have a mod to watch over us now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom