Speaker set up

GibsonSGKing

Daemon Poster
I know absolutely nothing about sound hardware, apart from recording and guitar stuff. Basically, I want a speaker setup on $100. Only requirements are that it's at least in stereo, and has some bass to it. I'm using my monitors speakers, and they just don't cut it. No bass, no highs, they are nothing but mids. I usually use headphones for gaming, so that's not a concern. Volume is also not a concern, as these speakers will be turned down low 90% of the time so that I don't disturb others in my house. So, basically I just want them to playback music, and have it crystal clear. Thanks :D

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121006

I have them. The speakers are worth what you pay for!

I know you want certian speakers but just get these. For a decent 5.1 set....

Oh, no, I'm not looking for anything in particular. as long as it's stereo or over, more channels are gladly welcomed. I just didn't know if I could even get a decent surround sound set for that price point, that's why I only expected stereo. I'll certainly look into those :)

Oh, no, I'm not looking for anything in particular. as long as it's stereo or over, more channels are gladly welcomed. I just didn't know if I could even get a decent surround sound set for that price point, that's why I only expected stereo. I'll certainly look into those :)

Oh hah. My bad, for some reason I thought you said you only wanted 2 speakers. Yeah, those 5.1's are decent and worth a buy!

Back
Top Bottom