Random Chit Chat

I'd say just state one last time that the 9500 is what you recommend and leave it at that it can't be simpler and then close the thread. He's either really dense or trying to stir up trouble.

It's probably just some old member that was banned a while back coming back to stir up trouble.

Good God. Reading through that thread almost gave me an aneurysm. He still thinks he has a "graphics card" and is absolutely set on getting a GeForce 2 instead of buying a 4670 AGP or 9500GT PCI. :confused:???

Yes, use my BB rifle with the 500mm scope. It can give you a mild flesh wound, which can possibly lead to infection!

He just said that he is 25 years old. People always assume that these people are little kids, but that does not seem to be the case. Anyone remember 'i want to build a BOMB gaming rig and it has to be better than my uncles and I just wanted to do like my uncle and build a bomb rig and just use it for basic computering I dont have a budget just give me whatever is the best I have to beat my uncle'

ugh why do these people even come asking for help if they are just gonna ignore it?

Haha. Gambino23 was his name, IIRC. EDIT: ---> Yup.

Yeah. I don't get the whole "come to a forum for help and then completely ignore all help to justify yourself" thing. Read his public profile. He doesn't have the money because he is unemployed.

Back
Top Bottom