Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

Well, they don't exactly have big brains, even if they are kinda big for an aquarium fish. I'd get rid of the bottle.

Well, they don't exactly have big brains, even if they are kinda big for an aquarium fish. I'd get rid of the bottle.

I can't. My small african needs a hiding place that my jack dempsy cannot reach.

Okay, something that grinds my gears way worse: lowes.com. If you want to get an idea of how slow it is, picture this site when we were having the server problems, but you have to go through six pages to find what you wanted.

I've tried Windows 7 and it works beautifully.

Not for me :-\
I've been trying to run older games like Tiberian Sun and Witcher which isn't really old at all, and a quick google of the issue found that LOTS of people have problems with gaming on Windows 7 also. I have Windows 7, but I prefer XP for gaming.

Slowes.com*

I still think driver support for 7 is on the light side. A lot of the big names have adopted it fully and are going full speed ahead to make more support and stability, while others are half-heartedly making drivers for it which can result in a poor experience.

I hate people that don't give you that little wave "thanks" when you let them in line in traffic or let them turn in front of you or whatever. It should be perfectly legal to get up underneath 'em, get 'em loose and put 'em in the wall!

I hate people that don't give you that little wave "thanks" when you let them in line in traffic or let them turn in front of you or whatever. It should be perfectly legal to get up underneath 'em, get 'em loose and put 'em in the wall!

Bill Engvall or was it Jeff Foxworthy that said that one :p

George Carlin says eff those people who wave and just drive through them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom