Random Chit Chat

I really don't know how to explain this but maybe the squishy rubber button things wore out in a certain area of the keyboard preventing contact with the actual button sensor thus not actually registering the keystroke.

The membranes? I would agree with that since my 2 key works whenever it feels like it. I, of course, have NUMPAD2 but that doesn't get me an "AT" symbol which is necessary to log into most sites. It's annoying to have to Copy-Pasta from windows key directory.

Since last year, I have gone through a Microsoft wireless keyboard, a logitech classic 300, a Dell keyboard, and now an apple pro keyboard. All have had similar issues where one key, or a group of keys will quit working.

I think keyboards hate me.
Wow. I've had the same keyboard for nearly two years now. You need to get rid of that bad mojo.

I usually get just cheap stuff. The mouse I have is a 5$ labtec optical mouse and a kensington keyboard which has a lifetime warranty so I get a new one free when this one breaks no matter when. Microsoft makes good keyboards though I had one for 5 years but I spilled hot candle wax on it during a power outage and that pretty much did it in.

At: SniperViper21: You can put your AeroCools on your Mobo's fan headers and control with SF. Two main types of controls. Voltage reduction and PWM. My AeroCool performed horribly on both, but was too loud at full speed (pulling 90CFM through the mesh on the CM690).

ya, i used the mobo headers, wasnt to pleased either.
the fan either went slow, or max speed and revved, got annoying.
tho since its in my middle fan bay on my 1200, its 90cfms basically gets rammed right into my V8 so i want that aerocool on max fan speed. noise dont bother me.

Anyone ever mod a fish tank? I just came up with a way to turn my 55g into a 110g L tank. Seems like a good summer project to me.

Lol I do not think PC modding an. Fish tanks should mix because this type of crazy stuff happens.

My "S" key is pretty flaky on my keyboard, sometime keypresses don't register or register more than one.

sss ss s s s s

Time for a new keyboard. I won't spill coffee on this one.

Back
Top Bottom