Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

Usually the problem lies within the user, not the operating system. I've tried Windows 7 and it works beautifully.

So I am causing Windows to drop driver support at random times, have terrible gaming performance, lose settings after each update, lose my product key, change my time zone after each update, change default audio devices, bug me every startup, and every time I try to open an application because it 'forgets' that I turned the notifications off, and a whole hell of a lot more.

Please explain how any of this could be my fault.

even on the older computers in my house the computers we have actually perform as well or better than xp. I didn't notice any speed difference between vista and 7 though once booted. Vista took slightly longer to boot but quite a bit longer to shut down than 7.

I have one linux rig that is making use of all the peripherals and hardware that is no longer supported by microsoft or the manufacturer (most likely paid off by microsoft to drop support)

I am not talking boot speed here. I have serious issues with the operating system's ability to even function. It has done this after multiple reinstalls, one of which was from a borrowed disc, just to rule everything out. I wanted Windows 7 to be great, but for me it definitely isn't.

I think there's got to be more to it than just Windows 7 screwing up. You're the only person I've heard of having all those problems with the OS. I've installed it on 7 different machines with absolutely no problems what so ever.

I personally can't stand inconsiderate people. ESPECIALLY ppl that drive on the expressway 60mph on the fast lane and they don't move.

I barely have one. Windows 7 is the most unstable pos operating system that I have ever used.
For me, it is the best Microsoft Operating System I've ever used! And I've used a lot. Only reason I don't still use Windows 7 is because I was using the RC license. I prefer it over XP but I didn't feel like purchasing a license for Windows 7 or going through the hoops to pirate a decent OS.

Win 95
Win 98se
Win ME
Win 2000
Win XP Home
Win XP Pro
Win XP MCE
Win XP 64-bit
Win Vista Home Premium
Windows 7 Ultimate :D

Back
Top Bottom