Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

^has the last thing you mentioned actually ever happened?

Yeah, posted the first problem in the hardware section yesterday (hardrive itself began randomly beeping like a heart monitor...)

and the second thing happened last night and i mentioned it in random chit chat..
I have a computer thatss wired to my network, and has XP's Remote Desktop Conenction with my laptop. So I can tell Uncle Torrence to put movies on the computer via my laptop. Handy setup. Hooked to the TV with a Nvida GeForce2 graphics card that has S-Video out. Had that on my TV, im watching a movie tonight (White Noise 2) and I smelled smoke... TV screen went to a sickly green color, i rip the side off the case and look around... My motherboard caught on fire inside the graphics card socket!
the card still works amazingly in a different computer. my motherboards toast now though.
damnit :/
So in otherwords, yesterday was a very bad day as far as computers went :p

I have a hole in my skull. So I am in moar pain than you. Feel pity for me.

owl_orly.png

People that try to best your ailments.

For example, I'll say my head hurts, they'll say i have a migraine...[/some of the people in my family just say they are in pain to get me to do their work for them but then after I come inside from doing what ever work it was they were supposed to do I find them on the computer on facebook or something.

Now my sis is pregnent and prolly really is is a lit of pain from that but I still feel like it is a big excuse to do less work when maybe it's not.

Basically what I'm getting at in a nutshell is people who fake pain to get out of doing something but get caught end up not being believed when they really are in pain sometimes down the road.

Amd promised a linux eyefinity driver back in September, but has yet to release it, eventhough they have showed numerous videos of it running.

Being forced to use Windows really grinds my gears.

Back
Top Bottom