Please Help!

halo0042

Beta member
I am having a few computer issues. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit.

1. When I shut down my computer of close the lid overnight, when I go to turn it on in the morning the screen remains black. Sometimes it takes up to 45 minutes of constantly holding down the power button and turning back on over and over before it will work. Does anyone know why this is?

2. When I open my videos or documents, the whole computer just stops responding. This just started today.

3. I cannot install this update. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86

Anyone who can help with anyone of thses issues please do I would greatly appreciate it!

As far as tye black screen issue, I have the same problem on W7 64. It seems to drop certain drivers when it goes into standby, and does not reload them because of an epic glitch. AFAIK, there is no way to fix this, just workarounds.

Have you run a virus/malware scan? That could explain the inability to update. Try malwarebyte's anti malware.

i have tried that already yes. I googled it and it seems alot of people are having the same problem with the update.

Back
Top Bottom